The following rules and regulations aim to provide a safe, fun—and frightening—experience for everyone.
- No open flames or smoking on the premises.
- No sharp objects, weapons or firearms on the premises.
- Do not touch, harass or endanger GORE HOUSE actors.
- Do not take, deface or destroy GORE HOUSE property.
- Do not run in the haunted house; do not push or shove other patrons.
- Do not bring bottles, cans, food or beverages into the haunted house.
- Do not bring illuminating objects into the haunted house, including flashlights, glow sticks, etc.
- Do not use cell phones, pagers, cameras, tape recorders or other electronic devices in the haunted house.
- Violation of these rules and regulations will result in your immediate removal from the premises.
- For your protection and for the protection of GORE HOUSE employees, Plainclothes Security Personnel are on the premises and in the haunted house.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- GORE HOUSE is AN INTERACTIVE HAUNTED HOUSE intended to scare and surprise you. Therefore, in consideration of GORE HOUSE, allowing you to enter the haunted house, you represent and promise that you voluntarily and expressly agree to release, discharge and hold them, their owners, employees, contractors AND OTHER PATRONS harmless from any and all legal liability, property damage or medical liability, AND PERSONALLY ASSUME ALL RISKS FROM ANY OF THEIR ACTIONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENT ACTS OR STRICT LIABILITY ACTS. SOME OF THESE RISKS ARE APPARENT: PREGNANT WOMEN, PERSONS WITH HEART OR OTHER DEBILITATING CONDITIONS, AND PERSONS WITH EMOTIONAL OR PHYSICAL TRAUMA SHOULD NOT ENTER THE HAUNTED HOUSE. OTHER RISKS MAY NOT BE APPARENT: YOU MAY BE INCIDENTALLY TOUCHED BY AN ACTOR OR BY A GORE HOUSE EFFECT. FINALLY, GORE HOUSE CONTAINS DARK HALLWAYS, CONFINED SPACES, MOVING PARTS AND FRIGHTENING ACTORS. PHYSICAL INJURY FROM THEM OR FROM SUDDEN REACTIONS TO THEM MAY OCCUR.
- WARNING: Strobe lights, fog machines and other disorienting apparatuses are used in the haunted house which may affect those with asthma or epileptic illness.
- WARNING: If you are asthmatic, please be certain to bring your inhaler as a precaution. GORE HOUSE uses fog that may irritate asthmatic symptoms.
- PARENTS: GORE HOUSE may not be appropriate for your child. Children under the age of ten (10) will not be admitted without a parent or guardian. If you would like information in regard to GORE HOUSE’S content, please us contact for further details.
- GORE HOUSE is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property. If you believe you have lost property in the haunted house, please leave your contact information with the Box Office. Lost personal property cannot be retrieved until closing.